Peli Hardigg Supermac Rack 9U Case SMAC 2119-02/29/05
The Peli Hardigg SuperMAC 19" rotationally molded shock mounted cases are Peli answer for compact footprint rack mount cases. The SuperMAC is the smallest and most robust case with a removable rack frame option. The Peli Hardigg SuperMAC 19" SuperMAC 19" rack mount cases are compliant with commercial and military performance testing and specifications. You can count on Peli-Hardigg portable 19" transit cases to be dustproof, water-proof, and reusable for many years.
Peli-Hardigg reusable rack mount cases' superior design, durability, and track record, ensure that your valuable equipment will arrive ready to operate every time. Peli-Hardigg SuperMAC rack mount shipping cases are used for vehicle mounted or sheltered applications, meteorological research, transportable servers and data storage for back-up and recovery applications, Radar and Microwave equipment, and deployable test equipment.
- Rugged one-piece molded polyethylene seamless covers and shells
- Molded-in air, dust and watertight seal, keeps out humidity, sand and chemicals
- Rotationally molded construction provides added protection in corners, on the edges and along the parting line where the case needs it most
- Resistant to impact and abrasion damage
- Recessed handles, Mil spec and corrosion resistant latches and hardware protected from shipping damage
- Engineered shock and vibration mounts, tuned to payload
- Textured Low visibility finsih for unobtrusive storage and transport
- Patented Comfort Grip Handles makes lifting easy
- Recesses, Cobolt black hardware is long lasting and fastens securely.
- 24" ( 61 cm ) wide -two cases can fit side by side in large vehicles
- Moulded in rib design provides secure stacking and locking
- Protection for equipment 9-90KG.
||Rack Height U Size
||Lid I.D. Front/Back 1
||Length O.D. 2
||Width O.D. #
||Height O.D. 3
| SMAC 2119-02/29/05W
2.2 / 5.2
There are no reviews for this product, please be the first to review it!
Please contact the office on 01902 764000 for current Options and Prices