Extreme Lockdown 6022 Aluminium Container v
External dimensions 800x600x600mm
Internal Dimensions 727x527x579mm
Making sure your equipment arrives in one piece and fully functional means you can’t cut corners when selecting the right aluminium container. The Extreme Lockdown range of standard aluminium containers are made from a special high-tensile aluminium alloy providing a lightweight container with a natural resistance to impact. Up to 30% lighter than equivalent rotational moulded containers.
For nearly 10 years the Extreme Lockdown Mil-Std810F aluminium container has been proven in the field. In use with UK, German, and other European forces they really are ‘battle’ hardened!
From this experience we have developed our new range of aluminium containers. More affordable…but without sacrificing performance. – IP54 as standard, welded construction, heavy duty handles and modular. The Lockdown range of sizes all interstack and are based on Euro pallet dimensions.
Currently in 12 sizes and a range of standard colours. Colours and branding options also available to suit your company identity.
Designed with your life in mind – protecting valuable equipment on whatever your adventure!
Containers for expeditions – Containers for photography, film and audio-visual equipment – Containers for sports equipment – Containers for drones – Containers for medical equipment – Containers for test and measurement equipment – Containers for catering
- high tensile lightweight 1.5 mm aluminium – up to 30% lighter than rotational moulded containers
- IP54 protection from water and dust ingress
- heavy duty steel handles – tested to 150kg load per handle!
- extra wide handle bale – to take arctic mitts
- self-locking, padlockable, sprung steel latches
- 12 standard sizes
- pallet sizes
- positive, gasketed cover closure
- modular stacking feature; all sizes of container are inter stackable
- durable powder coat paint finish in a range of colours