Energy Case Pro 300 onsite Power Source
• The energy.cases from B&W International are equipped with the most modern and durable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) batteries. These batteries have an extremely long life of up to 5,000 charge cycles.
• It is possible to define the output voltage of the energy.cases at the factory. Voltages between 5 and 48 V DC, as well as 230 / 110 V AC are possible.
• The energy.cases were developed for the toughest requirements. The operating temperatures range from -20 °C to + 40 °C or 45 °C (charging to max. 0 °C).
• Under the most extreme conditions, the energy.cases offer reliable power output thanks to their waterproofness.
The German developed, manufactured and programmed energy.case has the highest quality standard, are extremely robust, noiseless and vibration free. You can use a power adapter, car charger or solar panels to charge the energy.cases and are suitable for continues use as for changing mobile applications.
• OC 6700
• Battery: LiFePo4
• Battery Capacity: 1,500 Wh, including 150Wh reserve
• Outgoing Power: 290 Watt
• Outgoing Current: 5 to 48 V DC or 230 V AC with 50 Hz or
• 110V AC with 60 Hz
• Sinus: pure Sinus
• USB-Port: If built in 2.5 A
• Dimensions: 610x430x265 mm
• Weight: 23.5 kg
• Waterproof Rating: IP54
|Energy Case Pro 300 onsite Power Source
There are no reviews for this product, please be the first to review it!